Search Engine Optimization
Professional SEO Services that help your website get found
So you have a great website. The design is flawless and your message is clear. Time to sit back and watch the traffic and business come rolling in, right?
Without Search Engine Optimization (SEO), the answer is no. Before your audience can see your website pages in search engine results, search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing need to recognize it.
It can be more than just a little time consuming to optimize your website on your own – especially if you aren’t up to date on all the latest SEO developments. That’s where professional SEO services come in.
Targeted and Professional SEO Services for small and medium-sized businesses
Our SEO company draws on years of actual professional SEO experience helping small to medium-sized businesses get found online in the search engine results by potential customers.
Our SEO company is great fit for these businesses, because we understand the specific challenges that small to medium-sized businesses face. They need professional SEO services that produce measurable results, and many location based businesses have additional needs from an SEO company to get found on search engines locally.
As an SEO company, we keep up with all the latest search engine optimization trends and changes. Even better, we have actual, real experience implementing professional SEO services for businesses in the New England area. We have a proven record of results for small and medium-sized businesses.
In other words, we’re an SEO company that can make sure potential customers actually find your site in the first place.
Our Professional SEO Services include all aspects of search engine optimization
Local SEO can be quite complex to implement, and just learning the basics is quite time consuming. To make it even more challenging, there are many key elements an SEO company needs to hit. We help with it all.
On-page SEO includes updating the metadata of your site, as well as making sure your target keywords appear in several relevant places throughout the copy. This lays the foundation for your content and tells the search engines when your website should appear in search engine results.
Off page SEO includes promoting your content, and earning links from other other websites and social media. This is the most important signal that search engines look at when deciding who gets to appear higher up in the results.
Content Optimization includes ensuring your page copy is compelling and relevant, with good length to it. Pages with one or two paragraphs just aren’t enough anymore.
Our Professional SEO Service Includes:
- Keyword research with a purpose. We research potential keyword using the latest tools to make sure you’re targeting the right words to actually bring in business, and make sure you can top your competitors for your chosen portfolio of search keywords.
- Using those keywords, each page of your website is optimized for search traffic from Google, Bing, and Yahoo. We make sure they keywords appear appropriately in the code and content of your pages.
- Off page SEO (link building). We help your site gain new high quality, relevant links from other sites on the web – 75% of the total SEO equation. This is the most important, yet time consuming and difficult things to do – we are great at this and we use clean, white hat tactics – no spammy links that can come back to hurt you later.
- We link your website up with all the appropriate SEO tools out there to diagnose and monitor, like Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- As an SEO company, we can also do video and image optimization, which is an alternate discipline and very useful if your business produces video (or wants to start).
of traffic from Google’s organic search results go to the first item listed.